Greetings Unto the Populace!
Her Royal Highness is very grateful for all of the designs submitted to her earlier this summer for consideration as her favor. She has finalized the design including elements of many different submissions and is excited to share that with you!
At the bottom of the post please find a pdf of the instructions included here. If you have questions or would like a favor kit to be sent via US Mail or SCAdian express, please contact the Favor Coordinator, Baronne Cateline la Broderesse, catelinelb AT comcast.net. Finished favors may be returned to Her Excellency or any of Their Highness’ staff at an event they are attending. We would like to have as many favors as possible for Coronation on October 7th so please consider September 30 as a first deadline. Thank you all for sharing your art and your time with your fellow Easterners!
With much gratitude for your service to Kingdom and Crown,
- Fabric color is Red. For matching purposes, DMC embroidery floss color 321 is closest for matching.
- The card pique and the outside of the ears will be the color blue. DMC embroidery floss color 796.
- The “M” as well as the inside of the ears, will be yellow – DMC Floss color 725.
- The design itself should be 5” tall.
- The finished belt favor should measure 5” wide x 9” tall.
- All manner of mediums are accepted in the creation of favors. Paint them! Stamp them! Embroider them! Bead them! Bedazzle them! Her Highness loves all styles! Have fun and be creative! There is a machine embroidery file being created for this favor design. If interested, please contact Cateline (email below).
- Embroidery favor kits are being made if you have limited access to supplies. Completed favors can be given to Her Highness at any royal progress or to Baronne Cateline la Broderesse in the Shire of Nordenhal. Questions can be directed to Catelinelb at comcast.net. If you would like to mail them to Cateline, please email her for postal address.
Zip folder containing files for machine embroidery. Included are 5 of the most common formats. (DST, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX) Others may be possible – please ask if needed. Sized for 100mm x 100mm hoop or larger. The design is 4 inches tall, stitch count is about 4800 stitches. Many thanks to Cheryl Grieco for these files!